<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Saturday, July 18, 2009
I cut my hair. It sucks. Really, one of the worst haircut experiences. The woman didn't believe me when I said that I didn't colour my hair. Then she asked if I permed my hair and if I was in poly. And other stupid questions like if I did a lot of things under the sun. The worst part was that she suggested I straighten my hair. CRAZY WOMAN.

I wish I had hair like Rachael Yamagata. I'll copy it one day, when I grow up. Complete my hippie dream, yknow. Then I'll go round the world making happy music for people. Maybe join the hippie Hare Krishna group.

Harry Potter was! I don't know, missing something. I loved the happy magic. Now it's all dark and depressing. I should go read the books again, get lost in the world of magic. How sad is it anyway that I watched the movie having forgotten most of the story?

My dad wants to learn the keyboards so that we can form a band! Enemy on the guitar, me on the drums. Maybe my bro-in-law on the trumpet? HAHAHAHA FUNNY.
10:10 PM;